Are you looking for a super easy Halloween treat for the kids? Try making this Worms in Dirt Dessert! This is definitely one of those kid friendly recipes that’s not just super easy, but super fun to make too! You only need 3 ingredients. There is no baking involved. And you can make it in advance. It can’t get easier than that!
Worms in Dirt Dessert
- Chocolate pudding (USA) or Chocolate custard (for Australians: I used Pauls Double Thick Chocolate Custard, pictured in the photo below)
- Oreos – Chocolate Creme Filling
- Gummy Worms
Notes on Serving Sizes:
- USA: one 3.250z. cup of chocolate pudding will make 1 serving
- Australia: 900g. of Pauls double thick chocolate custard will make 6-8 servings.
How to Make Worms in Dirt Dessert:
- Put the Oreos in a ziplock bag. Seal. Then crush the Oreos by pounding on it using the back of a spoon.
- Pour chocolate pudding or chocolate custard in cups.
- Arrange 2 gummy worms on each cup, making sure that one end hangs on the lip of the glass.
- Cover with crushed Oreos.
And that’s it! Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Kidz Activities is a site filled with kids crafts, art activities, play based learning ideas, kid friendly recipes, birthday party ideas and parenting tips. We love sharing ideas that can help parents enjoy their kids through fun, simple, inexpensive yet creative activities.
Check out all these other awesome Halloween treats! You’ve got your Halloween party menu covered!
Slimey Limey Lemonade by Rainy Day Mum
Pumpkin Jello Snacks by Craftulate
Spider Cookies for Halloween by Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tail
Frankenstein Green Smoothie by Sugar Aunts
Spider Pizza by Kids Craft Room
Spider Web Cupcakes by The Mad House
Gingerbread Ghosts by The Gingerbread House
Ghoulicious Halloween Smoothie by Artsy Momma
Frozen Banana Ghost Pops by Mama.Papa.Bubba.
Monster Rice Krispie Treats by The Resourceful Mama
Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls by Playdough and Popsicles
Halloween Bug Pasta by Peakle Pie