These bags of Reindeer Noses are great gifts that kids can make and give to their friends this Christmas. It’s a cute and fun gift. And it’s easy enough for school aged kids to make on their own (the ones photographed were made by an 8 year old). Turn this into a counting exercise, then it makes a perfect activity/craft for preschoolers. It also helps strengthen their fine motor skills. Kids of all ages will have so much fun making these!
There are many variations of these reindeer noses on different blog sites, that we could not find its original source. We also found that most sites charged a few dollars to download their version of these reindeer noses bag toppers. So we at Kidz Activities created our own version of the reindeer noses bag toppers – for FREE! (Scroll down below to get the reindeer noses free printable – and if you would like to receive more free printables or templates from Kidz Activities, please like the Kidz Activities Facebook page).
What you need to make these Reindeer Noses:
- Cello bags (a pack of 30 pieces available for $2 in the party supplies section of your local grocery like Coles)
- Maltesers or any chocolate covered balls
- Jaffas (if you are in the US, Red Cherry Fruit Sours Chewy Candy Balls can be used)
- Reindeer noses free printable by Kidz Activities (grab this below)
How to create the Reindeer Noses:
1. Download the reindeer noses free printable below and print. Cut along the red square border, then fold in half.
2. In a cello bag, pop in 8 Maltesers and 1 Jaffa. Eight represents all the reindeers – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen, while the 1 Jaffa ball represents Rudolph.
3. Seal the cello bag by stapling the reindeer noses free printable bag topper on it.
Another Reindeer Noses Free Printable?
We hate wasting. After creating the original bag of reindeer noses, we found that we had a lot of Jaffas left. We then created a second reindeer noses free printable (which you can also grab below). It is the ‘Rudolph’s Spare Noses’ bag topper and it has a cute matching poem at the back that goes:
Rudolph has a job to do. Every Christmas Eve, it’s true.
His nose will always light the way. For Santa and his tiny sleigh.
But if his nose should ever go out, Don’t cry or whine or yell or pout.
Take out this bag and use a bit, From Rudolph’s Red Nose repair kit!
We simply filled these bags with the leftover red Jaffas. If you like this idea, you can also fill it with Red Milk Chocolate M&M’s Candy
Click on the link below for the Reindeer Noses Free Printable by Kidz Activities:
(Note: if the link does not work on Firefox browser, you may need to use a different web browser like Safari or Internet Explorer)
We hope you liked the reindeer noses free printable designed by Kidz Activities. And we hope your kids enjoy making these for their friends this Christmas. To receive more kids craft ideas, follow Kidz Activities on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
* This post contains affiliate links. Clipart credit to My Cute Graphics