What you need for this letter D craft:
- Letter D Craft Printable by Kidz Activities: Dotted dino dips ‘n dots
- Crayola Washable Kid’s Paint
- Cotton Buds
How to make this letter D craft:
Simply let your child ‘dip’ in the paint pots, then ‘dot’ on the letter D printable! It’s that easy! I did this craft with my 3 and 5-year old kids. And the amazing thing is, as they were working on it, they kept saying ‘dip’ (as they dipped the cotton bud into the paint) and they repeatedly kept saying ‘dot, dot, dot, dot’ as they placed their colorful dots on the letter D printable. That in itself is reinforcing the sound of the letter D!
Here is the end result… The first one is the work a 5-year old and the next one is the work of a 3-year old:
Variations of this letter D craft:
- For a quick craft with less mess, use washable markers to ‘dot’ the letter D printable
- For a fun, sensory activity, let your kids use their finger tips instead of cotton buds. ‘Dip’ and ‘dot’ using the tips of their fingers.
Here are other amazing letter D craft and activity ideas from other sites:
* this post contains affiliate links for your convenience