Get some inspiration for your little one’s next party with this list of Frozen themed birthday party ideas! We have 5 Make & Play Activities suitable for kids of varying ages. These Frozen Party activities are easy enough for 3 year olds to handle, but they’re also a ton of fun for 9 year old kids too! Check out our Frozen Party food ideas and hop on to our Frozen Party Theme Tips & Ideas page for more party inspiration!
5 Make & Play Activities for a Frozen Themed Birthday Party:
1. These Elsa & Anna Frozen Necklaces by Free Time Frolics are so cute and easy to do. 3-5 year olds will be able to manage this craft activity. Plus they will definitely feel like a princess as they wear their creations during the party.
2. Elsa’s magic painting using Epsom salt by The Mother Huddle is a fun and mess-free craft. Kids can create their own snowflakes and watch their artwork crystallize as it dries up.
3. If your Frozen themed birthday party is on summer, consider making these sponge water bombs by Positively Splendid in Frozen colors (blue and white). Kids of all ages will have a blast dunking the snowflake shaped sponges in ‘melted snow’ (water) and throwing them at each other for tons of water fun!
4. Snowflake biscuit decorating activity by Kidz Activities. It’s a Frozen birthday party activity plus a loot bag in one. This will be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
5. If you have lots of young guests, consider making Blue Glitter Slime by The 36th Avenue. Those little hands will surely stay busy with this engaging sensory play.
And the Food! What’s a Frozen themed birthday party without Frozen Party Food?!
Did you like these Make & Play Activities for a Frozen Party?