Here’s a great activity for a Frozen Party: Creating Frozen Party Popcorn Poppers! This is an easy craft to make, plus it’s a super fun outdoor activity! Check out the short video below on how we made these Frozen Party Popcorn Poppers.
Materials to make Frozen Party Popcorn Poppers:
- 2 sturdy plastic or paper cups – this will make 2 snow shooters
- 2 balloons (preferably blue or white to maintain the Frozen theme)
- Popcorn (or anything white & light that could resemble ‘snow’, such as cotton balls, pom poms or mini marshmallows)
How to make Frozen Party Popcorn Poppers:
1. Cut the bottom part of the plastic/paper cup.
2. Cut off the top part of the balloon.
3. Stretch the balloon’s top opening to cover the bottom opening of the cup. Secure with tape.
4. Fill the cup with popcorn, pull on the balloon’s handle, then launch them!
Video on how to make Frozen Party Popcorn Poppers:
Did you like this Frozen Party craft and activity idea? This will be great for an outdoor Summer Frozen Party! Create your own Frozen Party Popcorn Poppers and share it with us on the Kidz Activities Facebook page! Follow us on Pinterest and Instragram for more Frozen Party Theme Tips & Ideas.