This is a guest post by Sheila from BrainPowerBoy.com. If you have a child who loves vehicles they are really going to like this game.
Hi – It’s Sheila from BrainPowerBoy.com and I am visiting Kidz Activities today to bring you a free printable vehicle memory game.
We created a free printable games for kids series and Tina invited me to share this one with you, her readers. Tina created an awesome car and truck bingo game for my site and I will give you the link below. Free games are nice, aren’t they?!
We really like memory games as they are so much fun and kids can learn while playing them. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed making it for you.
Free Printable Vehicle Memory Game
Make Your Vehicle Memory Game:
- Print the game on card stock so the images don’t show through the back.
- Print two copies of the vehicle memory game. FREE PRINTABLE VEHICLE MEMORY GAME (Download and print vehicle memory game.) <<<click link to download
- Carefully cut apart the playing pieces on the dotted lines.
How to Play:
- Turn all of the pieces so the vehicles are facing down.
- Place your pieces in a grid.
- Choose which player will go first.
- Next, choose your variation: Play that if a match is made you get to go again; or play that you take turns between players.
- On each person’s turn a player turns over 2 pieces. If a match is made they get to keep the pieces.
- The player with the most matches at the end of the game wins.
- Or you can play cooperatively as a team to make matches together.
I hope you enjoy this free printable vehicle memory game! It was a pleasure to make it for you.
For other fun ideas try:
Sheila Rogers is the publisher of BrainPowerBoy.com, a website dedicated to raising boys who love to learn. She shares resources on the best books for boys, LEGO, homeschool unit studies, activities for boys, boys’ learning, and more. Follow Brain Power Boy on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.