Are you looking for a cute and festive Christmas treat? Is it something that you’d like kids to make? Maybe you’re looking for a Christmas treat that your kids can give out to their friends? These Christmas Tree Brownies might just be what you’re looking for. We have taken our most popular recipe on Kidz Activities – Super Moist Chocolate Brownies. Then we tweaked it to make yummy, festive Christmas Tree Brownies. These brownies are one of the most kid friendly recipes you will find. It’s easy enough for a 9-year-old to make on her own. Decorate these into Christmas trees, put it individually in a clear bag and your kids can give these out to their friends as a Christmas gift.
Christmas Tree Brownies
First you’ll need to make brownies. Try these Super Moist Chocolate Brownies Recipe by Kidz Activities. Or bake your favourite brownie recipe. When brownies are done and cooled down to room temperature, slice them into triangles.
What you need to make Christmas Tree Brownies:
- Candy canes
- White chocolate writing fudge
- Optional: Sprinkles
How to make Christmas Tree Brownies:
- Slice off the top, curved part of the candy canes. Insert the long straight part into the bottom of the brownie tree. This serves as the festive trunk of the Christmas tree.
- Seal the remaining candy cane pieces into a ziplock bag. Smash it with the back of spoon to create smaller, finer candy cane pieces.
- Make zigzag lines across the triangle brownies using the White chocolate writing fudge.
- Sprinkle the candy cane pieces on top of the white chocolate fudge. Shake off excess. Optional: You can also decorate the Christmas Tree Brownies with coloured sprinkles.
And that’s how easy these Christmas Tree Brownies are. Would you like to receive more holiday updates and kid friendly recipes from Kidz Activities? Follow Kidz Activities on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
These Christmas Tree Brownies is part of the Happy Holiday Good Eats & Treats series hosted by Play Dough and Popsicles.