Here are some great Car Crafts for Preschoolers. 17 different ideas for little CAR fans – crafts using paper, toilet paper rolls, paints, paper plates, cardboard boxes, and even a bit of science with magnets and balloons. These are great activities and crafts for preschool kids between 3-5 years old.
Most of these are mess free and easy to set up, so they also make great activities for a Cars Birthday Party.
Car Crafts for Preschoolers
1. Engage the kids in Mess Free Car Painting
2. Simple yet so much fun! Drawing with cars
3. Let the kids create their own car and city themed collage craft
4. These racing rainbow cars provide a colorful rainbow painting activity plus hours of fun play!
5. There’s no need for a fancy car play mat to have fun. Just let the kids make their own homemade race car coloring mat!
6. Get some car foam stickers and have the kids decorate their own foam cars
7. Easy Paper Plate Cars. Sticking activity that can also get toddlers involved.
8. Make some super cute toilet paper roll race cars.
9. Create a car out of sturdy paper and put some color through sponge painting.
10. Make cars out of paper plates again, but this time use bubble wrap to paint the cars.
11. Let the kids decorate their own cardboard boxes turned into cars. This will be perfect for a Car drive-in movie themed party!
12. Create a cardboard car box again, but this time with a rotating steering wheel!
14. Introduce your preschooler to the fun stuff magnets can do by creating this Magnet Track Craft!
15. Awesome craft activity plus loads of fun when built! Make your own balloon car and watch it go!
16. Let your preschooler learn letter C recognition and sound with this letter C – Crazy Car Crash craft.
17. And as a little treat for the kids, make these cute teddy bear race cars! It’s so easy to make that preschoolers can help assemble it.
Still in need of more ideas? Here are other fun car themed crafts and materials perfect for young kids…
Kidz Activities is a site filled with kids crafts, art activities, play based learning ideas, kid friendly recipes, birthday party ideas and parenting tips. We love sharing ideas that can help parents enjoy their kids through fun, simple, inexpensive yet creative activities.