Are you looking for kid friendly recipes? If you are, read on because I compiled the Best Kid Friendly Recipes by Kidz Activities for 2015. As I had suspected, six out of 10 were desserts! But I was pleasantly surprised to see 2 kid friendly breakfast recipes and 2 healthy kid friendly lunch box recipes make the list. Have you tried making any of these kid friendly recipes? They’re all very easy to make. And as I always say, they’re so easy that your kids can help make them.
Best Kid Friendly Recipes
- Super Moist Chocolate Brownies – This has been by far our most popular recipe on Kidz Activities. We’ve even used this recipe as the base to make Christmas Tree Brownies last Christmas.
- Teddy Bear Race Cars – Who wouldn’t love these cute Teddy Bear Race Cars? No cooking involved. The kids and I made them for a Cars Birthday Party.
- Tuna Sushi Recipe – The kids just love bringing Tuna Sushi in their lunch box. And here I share my take on this healthy lunch for kids.
- Easy Pancakes from Scratch – This is my kids’ favorite breakfast. And it’s only made of 4 ingredients. No pancake mixes. You simply use ingredients you already have in your pantry.
- Easy Minnie Mouse Cupcakes – A sweet birthday treat I made for my daughter who loves everything Disney and everything pink! Her friends (and their moms) loved it!
- Chocolate Dessert Pizza Recipe – Nutella, marshmallows and M&M’s… Definitely any child’s dream pizza.
- How to Make a Minion Sandwich – The Minions movie premiered in 2015. And around that time, I surprised my kids with my take on a minion sandwich.
- Easy French Toast Recipe – Another breakfast favorite. The kids love having french toast with loads of strawberries and maple syrup.
- Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles – A healthy summer treat, which can also be perfect for a Summer Frozen Party.
- Disney Cars Birthday Cake – I made this super easy cake for a Disney Cars movie fan a while back when we threw my son a Disney Cars birthday party on a budget.
I hope we’ve given you inspiration and ideas from this list of Best Kid Friendly Recipes in 2015. Get more kid friendly recipes from Kidz Activities. Follow Kidz Activities on: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Still want more recipes? Then head on over to the Most Popular Recipes of 2015 at The Jenny Evolution, where you will find the BEST of 2015 from 20+ other blogs.