It’s alphabet learning time at Kidz Activities! This week, we are concentrating on the letter A. We recently posted our ‘A is for Airplane Craft’, which focused on the big letter ‘A’ (upper case letter A). Today, we will do the small letter ‘a’ (lower case) with this fun letter a craft: ‘aaack! ants on the apple!’. Grab the free printable and do this craft with toddlers or preschoolers. And before you go, check out more apple crafts for preschool from other amazing blogs below.
What you need to make this apple craft:
- Free apple craft printable by Kidz Activities
- Red coloured paper, roughly cut into squares
What to do to make this apple craft:
1. Simply cut out the pieces from the free apple craft printable
2. Allow your preschooler to stick red paper throughout the entire outline of letter ‘a’
3. When letter ‘a’ is all covered in red, stick the stem and leaf on top.
4. And lastly, stick the ants all around the apple… aaack!!! ants on the apple!!!
And here are other exciting apple crafts for preschool from other blogs…
Did you like these apple crafts for preschool? Join us again at Kidz Activities as we explore the other letters in the coming weeks!
If you’d like to be updated on these letter crafts, Like Kidz Activities on Facebook and Follow Kidz Activities on Pinterest!